----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Bowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This weekend I have spent some time tinkering with vpopmail+ldap, and at
last have successfully got it going  :-)

I have located quite a few pieces of code that need to be updated

I am currently in the process of producing documentation along with a set of
patches, so that we can ensure the LDAP module is "good to go" for the
upcoming 5.4 release

Michael.