Oden Eriksson wrote:
> torsdagen den 8 januari 2004 21.05 skrev Michael Bowe:

Thanks, that's the last solution. Courier with vpopmail don't work fine, and
I don't know how to patch courier, I've a problem with installation. Then
I've tried with courier and relay-ctrl [OT], but a pop3s user can open the
smtp relay even if the password is wrong. Now I don't know what I've to do.
Otherwise I'll try with your patch.

Thanks ml for all,
Regards
Andrea