Matt Jarjoura wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Matt Jarjoura and I've been using vpopmail at my company for over a year now and it works great. Also, I have created a few in-house programs using the library.

Anyway, I wanted to get opinions and ideas for creating a unified command line tool for executing vpopmail commands. Possibly in an attempt to move this to /usr/local/sbin on the admin's system in the future?!

Attached to this email is my starting point, let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Matt Jarjoura

I like the idea, but i still personally think we should keep all the seperate tools, and add this as an "extra".

X-Istence