hi everyone.

I have installed vpopmail-5.2.2 + openldap-2.1.25 on solaris 9.
And I run the vadddoamin command. but I receive the message "Unable to chdir to vpopmail/users directory".

So, I edit slapd.conf and add "allow bind_v2".

I try to run the vadddoamin command. but I can't add domain into ldap database.
the error is "bus error (core dumped)".

how can I add domain into ldapserver ?
Any Ideas?

# ./configure \
  --enable-roaming-users=n \
  --enable-clear-passwd=y \
  --enable-md5-passwords=n \
  --enable-tcpserver-file=/home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp \
  --enable-relay-clear-minuts=30 \
  --enable-default-domain=fuma.com \
  --enable-ip-alias-domains=n \
  --enable-qmail-ext=n \
  --enable-ldap=y
checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.9
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for strerror in -lcposix... (cached) no
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for AIX... no
yes
Solaris install detected.  Using extralibflags for linking: -R
checking for crypt in -lcrypt... (cached) yes
checking for gethostbyaddr in -lnsl... (cached) yes
checking for getsockname in -lsocket... (cached) yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... (cached) yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... (cached) no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/varargs.h... (cached) yes
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... (cached) time.h
checking for getcwd... (cached) yes
checking for mkdir... (cached) yes
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking for strstr... (cached) yes
checking for fdatasync... (cached) no
checking for sigaction... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged
          vpopmail 5.2.2
           Current settings
---------------------------------------

vpopmail directory = /export/home/vpopmail
uid = 89
gid = 89
ip alias = OFF --enable-ip-alias-domains=n (default)
address extentions = OFF --enable-qmail-ext=n (default)
roaming users = OFF --enable-roaming-users=n default
user quota = OFF --enable-defaultquota=NOQUOTA default
table optimization = many domains --enable-many-domains=y default
system passwords = OFF --enable-passwd=n default
file locking = ON --enable-file-locking=y default
file sync = OFF --enable-file-sync=n default disable vdelivermail fsync
auth logging = ON --enable-auth-logging=y default
mysql logging = OFF --enable-mysql-logging=n default
clear passwd = ON --enable-clear-passwd=y (default)
valias processing = OFF --enable-valias=n
pop syslog = show only failure attempts
--enable-logging=e default
default domain = fuma.com --enable-default-domain=fuma.com
auth inc = -I/usr/local/include
auth lib = -L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lresolv