I found the problem..

squirrelmail :/

it was interpreting the reply to address incorrectly.

Sent confirmations from mozilla just fine.

- Brian

Brian wrote:

Hey all,

I run a small server with about a 100 people on it and 15 or so ezmlm lists under vpopmail in FreeBSD 4.

I have one list called [EMAIL PROTECTED] The list seems to be working the same as all the others except on thing. People in the vpopmail hosted domain 'poklib.org' can't use the list.

The message that they get back is this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.poklib.org.