On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 13:16, Jeff Koch wrote:
> Is there a way to get vpopmail's IP-domain mapping to work with
> courier-imap and IMAP clients?
>
> We're trying to use squirrel-mail/courier-imap and all the rest. IP-domain
> mapping is working fine with POP3 clients but not IMAP.

well, more than likely squirrelmail is only going to be connecting to
one IP address, so IP mapping through courier-imap isn't the way to go
there.

Can you see if IP mapping is working directly with courier-imap by using
an MUA?  I think the problem in this case is your thinking, and not
courier-imap.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen