On Mar 7, 2004, at 10:03 AM, Frankie Wong wrote:
On Mar 7, 2004, at 5:04 AM, Frankie Wong wrote:
After I success to set automatically add spam directory by
qmailadmin-hooks,
I try to set automatically delete any user.pref file in the data
directory
of squirrelmail when del user in qmailadmin. However , error message
appears
in qmailadmin when del user:

Error 8 Where the parameters are: "/home/vpopmail/bin/deletedata.sh",
deluser, test, test.com.hk, , Content-Type: text/htm

My version is the updated one (1.2.1). Is there any setting I should highlight ?

Regards,

Frankie

If you get that error message, then you aren't running 1.2.1.

Find your qmailadmin binary (in the cgi-bin directory) and delete it. In your web browser, go to the qmailadmin URL and make sure you get a "page not found" error.

Now, make and install 1.2.1. That error string was removed during the 1.2.0 pre-releases.

And yes, you can use 1.2.1 instead of 1.2.0.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]