First, thanks for the answer.
I saw the feature in ezmlm and it seems to work.
About aliases, i think it can only skip sender if the mail is send to an
alias, not a normal mail account. Is there an easy way to have such
information ?

Le Tuesday 09 March 2004 15:58, Tom Collins a ÃcritÂ:

--
Matthieu Foillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
tel : 0140719720 - mob : 0686574170