>xxxx:/home/vpopmail/bin # ./vadddomain miodominio.com
>Please enter password for postmaster:
>enter password again:
>vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
>vmysql: sql error[b]: MySQL server has gone away
>Error. Failed while attempting to add domain to auth backend
>vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
>vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
>vmysql: sql error[b]: MySQL server has gone away
>vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
>vmysql: sql error[e]: MySQL server has gone away
>Failed while attempting to delete domain from dir_control
>Error: no auth connection
>
>can you help me???

Your problem is to do with the authentication of the MySQL user
your using for vpopmail. Check that the user is able to login
from the ip address of the machine your running it on.

You may also have a buggy version of mysql which has a problem
doing dns resolution of the clients. I know I got caught with
that problem on a Redhat machine a while back. You can fix that
problem by adding the systems into the hosts file though.

Shane