From: Michael Bowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 6:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] SMTP AUTH

It is my understanding that :

    MYSQL CONNECTION SETTINGS FOR VPOPMAIL
    Line 1 defines the connection to use for database reads,
    Line 2 defines the connection to use for database updates/writes.

    If you omit line 2, then the same settings will be
    used for both read and write.

    settings for each line:
    host|port|user|password|database

    eg
    localhost|0|root|secret|vpopmail

    Note:
    The value of host may be either a hostname or an IP address.
    If host is 'localhost', then sockets (Unix) or named pipes (Windows)
    will be used instead of TCP/IP to connect to the server.

Michael.