Im trying to achieve this:

Vpopmail 5.4.0 with SpamAssassin 2.6.3 with auto-created .spamassassin dirs and the user_prefs file copied over.

I have the patch on SpamAssassin 2.6.3 to do the auto creation.

I am currently calling spamc from .qmail-default with the line:

| spamc -f -u [EMAIL PROTECTED] | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

This does not appear to be auto creating the dirs.

Do I have to patch vpopmail to make this happen?
And if so ..
is :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=877367&group_id=85937&atid=577800
the patch I need..
and if so.. how can I download it since its not available for d/l off of that site.

btw..
Vpopmail 5.4.0 and SpamAssassin 2.6.3 are both functioning properly and user's ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs is being used