hi,

sorry, if this problem is already solved. i searched the mailing list, but didn't find an answer. in fact i only found people having the same problem.

yes, sorry, I have posted this problem on several lists nobody seems to have an idea. my last guess is that its either a environment variable problem or a bug in vdelivermail (what I believe because its vdelivermail that fails to work properly, but I can't really proove it so far). in any case please let me know if you find the solution...

cheers
andrej

--
Andreas Wiesmann, Schützenstr. 23, 3097 Liebefeld
P 031 372 12 22, G 031 951 70 05, Fax 031 951 70 08