On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Iavor Raytchev wrote:

> In our company we had a discussion on the issue and the prevailing opinion
> is that we should not waste time with the extension, but write a daemon.
> This weekend we will experiment with that.
>
> Today, searching more in depth on the issue - I found some postings on this
> list by people who are in favour of daemon.

Not too long ago someone posted either here or on the qmailadmin list
about this.  They'd announced that they had a daemon ready for testing.  I
replied privately and publically and never heard back, but maybe you'll
have better luck.

Currently I've got some php stuff working, and I run a seperate webserver
as vpopmail.  It works well, and so far this is just an interface for
staff, so it's firewalled and password-protected.

Thanks,

Charles