[snip]
Ken Jones

On Friday 02 April 2004 2:32 pm, Iavor Raytchev wrote:

> Would be best to open a Sourceforge.net project and open a wiki for an easy
> white board?

I'd like to keep it in the vpopmail project. The daemon could be part of
the regular code and the php client module could be part of contrib?
I really like the idea of a wiki, too bad we don't have one for vpopmail.

[snip]

OK - in the vpopmail project it seems best to me. Only you have to promise to be
serious about it :)

A wiki - we can use this one - http://www.verysmall.org/vpopmail/ - I did it for the
project. If you have better idea - we can move it under another sub-folder/domain. We
host for example www.pgaccess.org (that had similar revival about 2-3 years ago). I am
going to move my staff (the very small mail manager) form there to another location.