Guys,

I am in hospital at the moment - one of the muscles of my left leg refused
to work and the doctors look for the reason.

I could not read all posts - I would just like to tell you that two more
people are interested in this daemon - and they want to write it - so it
seems that this project has the unique chance to be something supported by a
broad community of top people. I have never managed such huge community
effort, so I have no idea about the dynamics. I only hope that personal
pursuits will not allow any of the great people interested in the daemon to
be lost.

I'll try to come back to the list on Monday.

Until then - best to all,

Iavor