On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Ken Jones wrote:

> I'd like any comments or votes on how this version
> is using a POP3 type protocol.

Sounds good to me, this is getting exciting!

One little question...  What are you thinking of as far as encryption?
I'm sure there's going to be some people running the client on a box
seperate from the server.  You looking at adding ssl support, or are you
thinking of just letting something like stunnel handle that?

Thanks!

Charles