From: Jeff Koch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 10:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] domain quotas

Hi All:

I'm thinking about implementing domain quotas on a new mailserver with
qmailadmin and courier IMAP. Are domain quotas working OK in the latest
vpopmail release? What should we be aware of in implementing this feature>
Any booby traps with clients and users? How does the notification process
work? Are these hard quotas or soft quotas? Are they supported by
qmailadmin and squirrelmail?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch