Iavor Raytchev wrote:
[snip]
Tom:

At the very least, vpopmaild discussion should be on vpopmail-devel
instead of the vchkpw list.  I am sure that there are others, like me,
who aren't interested in following the early stages of development and
would prefer not to receive 20-30 messages a day discussing it.
[snip]

May be I am catching up a bit too late. Did the vpopmaild discussion move
somewhere?

Yes we have moved to the sourceforge mailing list: