On Thursday 29 April 2004 02:39, Rick Widmer wrote:
> Good luck.  Two servers, or a virtual server where each qmail+vpopmail
> image appeared as a separate machine would be the only ways I would want
> to keep them separate.  If you find a reasonable way, please let us know.

An idea could be to run two separate binaries each bound on a different
network interface, but I think that it's not a real solution. Perhaps I could
investigate using an UML virtual server, but I think that the simplest path
is converting everything to mysql (and in the long run it's also probably the
best approach, since it allows more web-based services to be implemented).

Thanks for all your advices, I'll try to find some time to have a look at the
(really interesting) pmailadmin framework. Does it work with cdb files yet?
(I was told that the latest versions of PHP's dba extension support also cdb
files, but I didn't check). If you support the cdb backend, how did you solve
the user/group privileges problems for writing to cdb files?

Thanks again
     ce
--
"Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes."