I tried many configurations and it appears that it's the vchkpw that adds my email adress to my IP when I send a mail.
I recompiled it with different parameters but none corrected this bug.
Help me please.

Sebastien FOUTREL wrote:

Hello all
I read lots of mails and google pages but did not found any help for this strange behavior.
my netqmail1.5 patched with the tls-smtpauth from the netqmail page with vpopmail 5.4.3 is working pretty well (pop and smtp are working)..

BUT BUT BUT !
if i send a mail with this server it is rejected by lots of mail server because content is not correct.
I looked a bit in the headers and found that my server send strange from headers.
I include a part of a bounced message :
It seems that [EMAIL PROTECTED]@81.57.236.165 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@81.57.236.165> is not good but I don't know from where it comes.
Give me a clue to solve this please.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:
193.252.22.82 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550 Error: Message content rejected