On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 10:29, lola wrote:
> this is a known problem and afaik not solved yet.

Ugh.. I was afraid of that...

> here is my workaround which works for me:
>
> # no | here:
>
> VPOP="/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox"
>
> # user xfilter instead of to
>
> xfliter $VPOP
> EXITCODE=0
> exit

So, then, is this correct? :

VPOP="/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox"
VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]

if (/^X-Spam-Status: *YES/)
{
        # try delivering it to a Spam folder
        exception {
                # Check for an existing Spam folder, create one if it
does not exist
                `if [ ! -d "$VHOME/Maildir/.Spam/" ]; \
                then \
                   /usr/bin/maildirmake -f Spam $VHOME/Maildir; \
                fi`
                # Deliver the message to the Spam folder
                xfilter "$VHOME/Maildir/.Spam/"
                EXITCODE=0
                exit
        }
        # ah well, I guess they'll just have to live with disappointment
        exception {
                xfilter "$VPOP"
                EXITCODE=0
                exit