Howdy Folks:

I've just been asked to either set up a new server or add some services to an existing server. The current server runs netqmail 1.05 + SMTP-AUTH 0.42 & vpopmail 5.4.2 on OpenBSD 3.5. The client's requirements are as follows:

-Virus checking
-Spam filtering
-Quota limitations enforced
-Web admin for changing passwords & such
-Webmail

For ease of administration, the server will run OpenBSD 3.5 whether it goes on the current box or something else. I'm also quite inclined to stick with qmail/vpopmail for the same reasons. What I'm thinking of using consists of the following:

ClamAV
SpamAssassin
SQWebMail
QmailAdmin

I'd love to hear from anybody who's using these together, & I think I also need to patch qmail for Maildir++ (?) support? Does the patch for that interfere with the SMTP-AUTH patch?

Thanks,
-Kit
--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)  -Flavius Vegetius Renatus