Hi,
We're running vpopmail and things work well except I have a question regarding the relay records... In our Mysql table relay we always get two enries starting with ::fff:. They are the local ip ::fff:127.0.0.1 and our local network ::fff:195.xxx.xxx. I have seen people talking about older versions of vpopmail and/or courier etc but how can this be solved. The clearopensmtp gives error when these records are present. I have to manually delete them from the table and then run it... Annoying and quite irritating.. Everything else works smoothly.

We run vpopmail 5.4.4(same problem with older ver) with mysql auth, qmail (netqmail-1.05), courier-imap 2.2.2.

Regards

Stefan G