JB wrote:

Or maybe you could explain it to me because I am currently googling on the subject and there is a whole shitload of people asking the same question, but nobody seems to have the solution

I would setup pam to use the same ldap or mysql database as vpopmail. Unless you have the time and inclination to explore the subject and do-it-yourself, You might find it easier to use purftpd from http://purftpd.org/.

Can you clue me in on what pam auth I should use? there is a whole bunch of libs in /libs/security; dont know which one uses vpopmail