On Thursday 03 June 2004 03:48 pm, Alexandre Vieira wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
>   I heard that squirrelmail worked with POP3 accounts but in the website it
> only says that support IMAP. Is there any patch/plugin or something to make
> it work with POP3? If no, is there any other good webmail to use with POP3
> servers?

this question isn't vpopmail related in ANY way.

However, squirrelmail can work with pop3, check their website and mailing list
archives.

If you're stuck, ask the squirrelmail mailing list, since that's where this
question should have gone to begin with.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail