Hi,

I have a question in regards to .qmail file processing. I am trying to
setup a simple filtering to move spammed message to another folder using
.qmail files. Basically something like that:

| condredirect [EMAIL PROTECTED] grep 'Subject: [SPAM]'
./name/Maildir/

For simple address like [EMAIL PROTECTED], creating a .qmail-name in the
domain directory works, but for more complex address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .qmail-first.lastname doesn't seem to be
processed.

Is the syntax of a .qmail file different if there is a . in the address
name?

Also why do I have to specify the full path for Maildir. In the doc it
seems that I should have only to specify ./Maildir/. But doing so
doesn't work

I am using vpopmail 5.4

TIA

Pascal