Howdy folks:

I'm having a bit of a problem here, one that will turn into a HUGE problem come Monday morning...

I have a mail server running qmail (netqmail 1.05) + vpopmail (5.5.0) + SqWebMail (3.6.2). We're using it for a single client, & they wanted their primary domain changed today. I thought it was as simple as changing the contents of /home/vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain, but there's a glitch: SqWebMail no longer sends from the correct address. It accepts the login (username only, no domain), but the address it shows is [EMAIL PROTECTED], not [EMAIL PROTECTED] Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks,
-Kit
--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)  -Flavius Vegetius Renatus