Franck (Linuxpourtous) wrote:

I just upgraded my vpopmail 5.4.3 to 5.4.4 with roaming user enable.

<snip>

There was no error in return, everything seem to compile fine.Upon exiting my qmailadmin, it tells me the version of qmailadmin and vpopmail I'm using. The vpopmail still say version 5.4.3. I would like to know is that true or not?

Yes, that is true. Qmailadmin is staticlly linked to vpopmail, which means that every time you recompile vpopmail you have to compile _everything_ that uses it. Qmailadmin, sqwebmail, the qmail-smtpd patch that verifies incoming email... anything that uses vpopmail for authentication.

Rick