You don't find documentation about vpopmail SSL, because there is not the job of vpopmail.

You have to use a POP3 wrapper with SSL support (check Jeremy's answer).

Another solution is to use a POP3 server which support SSL natively.

http://www.inter7.com/index.php?page=courierimap.

It work fine with vpopmail for offer POP3/SSL and IMAP/SSL services.

David.

Jeremy Kitchen a acrit :