Well, now I have to figure out what a DF bit is...
I use a linksys wirless router for my router. How
would I remove the DF bit on my router?

I see the request coming into the qmail-smtp/current
file.

What I do notice when I do a tail on the smtp file is
when an email first comes in, I see the: tcpserver: ok
but for some reason, it takes a long time to deliver
that test email. 3-5 minutes... to show up in my
inbox..

Also, I just tried to telnet to port 25 and do the
smtp commands and it was just hanging:
telnet my-server 25
Trying <my ip>...
Connected to <my domain>.