Tom Collins escreveu:

On Jul 22, 2004, at 5:07 PM, Edilmar Alves - Lista wrote:

I said about /etc/tcp.smtp and control/rcpthosts because when I had to
used non smtp-auth schema, I saved into control/rcpthosts the domains
abled to communicate with internal users. Now, with smtp-auth, the users
can send/receive to/from anyone.

Why not turn off SMTP AUTH?

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Because I have users that connect from other internet providers in many cities,
and I don't want to allow open relay or maintain the /etc/tcp.smtp. Sometimes,
there are users using dial-up connections, and to maintain /etc/tcp.smtp is hard.