On Tuesday 27 July 2004 01:32 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> what is file rcpthosts and morercpthosts ? what is defferent ?

man qmail-control

find what is using both of them and read the manpage for that (hint:
qmail-smtpd)

morercpthosts needs to have qmail-newmrh run to rebuild the cdb file that
qmail-smtpd uses to check the domain.

> when i send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it return "sorry, that domain isn't
> allowed relay"

qmail never says that.  if you're getting that error, then you've found your
problem: qmail isn't being used for that domain.

I just connected to your MX and tried to send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
the recipient was accepted.  Did you already resolve the problem?

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail