Hi Ken,

 A small configure option that I had when compiling was that the
--enable-attach=y
always gave a attachement scan = OFF at the end of configure. I overcame
this by
setting ENABLE_ATTACH=1 in the configure file. Also I was wondering if there
is a
way to tell qmail-smtpd to exit with a 5xx error code rather than a 4xx
error on
spam or a virus? I am running qmail out of supervise, not that it should
make any
difference that I can see.

Also well done on a great little piece of software.

Regards

Shane Chrisp