Hi Guys,

For the vpopmail's .qmail-default syntax "|
/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-maibox" has been work fine
together with syntax "| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete".

I do not know if im mailing this to the correct mailling list but just
hope to get some help.

My problem was i do run maildrop from .qmail-default with syntax "|
maildrop maildrop_filter" and with my actual .qmail-default syntax to
another file call .deliver.

My syntax in maildrop_filter is:
SHELL="/bin/sh"
import EXT
import HOST

VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VPOP=`/usr/bin/head -1 .deliver`

if ( $SIZE < 262144 )
{
           xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -f -u [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
}
if (/^X-Spam-Status: *YES*/)
{
        `test -d $VHOME/Maildir/.SPAM`
        if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
        {
                `maildirmake $VHOME/Maildir/.SPAM;chown -R
vpopmail.vchkpw $VHOME/Maildir/.SPAM`
                if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
                {
                      to "$VPOP"
                }
                else
                {
                      to "$VHOME/Maildir/.SPAM/"
                }
        }
        else
        {
                to "$VHOME/Maildir/.SPAM/"
        }
        exit
}
else
{
        to "$VPOP"
        exit
}

If my .deliver contains:
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete

my mails will not get delivered and drops back to queue.

Can i know if "| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete" works ONLY
in .qmail-default?

Thanks.
./brandon