On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 12:53, Jean Wainer wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, Rick..
>

> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:41:09 -0500
> Rick Romero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 15:18, Bruno Negrão wrote:
> > > Hi Rick,

> > > I can't get you, what you mean "for a whole domain, not per user"? \
> >
> > :)  I use the 2nd qmail install for forwarding a whole domain, not an
> > individual user account.
>
> Why not just using smtproutes?
You missed the bottom of the last email :P

That specific customer wanted specific SpamAssassin settings, and
running received email through spam assassin, then forwarding it via a
2nd qmail install seemed the easiest way to do it.

I run SpamAssassin from Qmail-Scanner via tcpserver and the qmailqueue
patch..  So theirs gets scanned twice, but that's not a problem.

Rick