mike schrieb:

Thanks for answering my question .The reason I am asking is that my qscanq service under /service/ doesn't stay up more than 10 sec and restarts ....any idea ?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner Amon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] qscanq with vpopmail setup

mike schrieb:

Hi
anybody implemented qscanq with vpopmail . What are the group and user setup for the conf.* in qscanq .....any help is appreciated . Thanks

Hi,

Yes works fine here, the group and users are Gqscanq or so, simply the defaults.
Note: qscanq has nothing to do with vpopmail, and there is qscanq-list also.

Werner

That's absolutely normal, i think you should read www.qscanq.org [again] ;)

Please do not toppost in maillinglists, this is horrible.

Werner