Hey all,

I've just moved to qmail with vpopmail and i'm following this doc

http://www.qmailrocks.org/

Now i'm tring to get courier-imap working correctly, when i try  pop3 access i
login fine, however imap is a different story

kristine:~# telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready.
Copyright 1998-2004 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for distribution
information.
a login [EMAIL PROTECTED] kilo22
a NO Login failed.

This is in /var/log/mysql/mysql.log

This is the table return

mysql> select pw_name, pw_passwd, pw_uid, pw_gid, pw_gecos, pw_dir, pw_shell ,
pw_clear_passwd from wtfhax_com where pw_name = "tristram";
+----------+------------------------------------+--------+--------+----------------+--------------------------------------------+----------+-----------------+
| pw_name | pw_passwd | pw_uid | pw_gid | pw_gecos | pw_dir | pw_shell |
pw_clear_passwd |
| tristram | $1$CNMfwBu0$2JeNEmXhQPH8kTUCOMBii. | 0 | 8 | Tristram+Cheer |
/home/vpopmail/domains/wtfhax.com/tristram | NOQUOTA | realpass |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

I've changed my /etc/courier/imapd file to

AUTHMODULES="authvchkpw"

I run a debian system and i'm pulling my hair out, what am i doing wrong

Is anyone able to help?