[EMAIL PROTECTED] (that's me) wrote:

I've got a situation that's driving me insane. (and incidentally, pissing off quite a few clients) Overall setup - 5 nodes running Qmail/vpopmail/mysql setup, vpop 5.4.something. Qmail control files (incl /service scripts) and domains folders are on NFS

Clarification - the 'something' is because we're running 5.4.0 on some nodes, 5.4.1 on others. All have the same problem, so I deduced that the difference wasn't important to this problem. (after sending, thoughts of "he doesn't even know what he's running???" reactions... ;^)

This was all working correctly until a few days ago. The backend data server croaked, and was revived. (it hosts: nfs, rbldnsd, mysql, ntp) Revivification entailed upgrading from mandrake 9.1 to mandrake 10.

Sorry, that should have read 'included' not 'entailed' - there were also some hardware swapouts and changes, although not HDs.

And finally, I forgot to include that the problem domain IS included in rcpthosts and virtualdomains.

Joel Newkirk
DSSLink, LLC