In a recent qmail list posting, as supplemental information for his real problem, a vpopmail user offered his observation that all his .qmail files were located under his userid directories.
i.e. /home/vpopmail/domains/xyz.com/moe/.qmail, .../larry/.qmail, .../curly/.qmail.

As this was on a qmail list, it was inappropriate for me to investigate this further there.

My .qmail files are called .qmail-moe, .qmail-larry, and .qmail-curly and reside at the domain level (xyz.com in my example) - not below the individual user directories. I tried to put them under those user directories, but they appeared to be ignored.

Where are your .qmail files located and what are they called?
Did I miss an option to put the .qmail files where I'd like them to be - inside the users directory?
Am I missing something?

--
Bill Gradwohl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]