On Friday 22 October 2004 06:17 am, Walter Souto R. Junior wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have one of my users using my server to send spam (I think). The
> messages came from 200.78.38.103. When I figure that out, I just block him
> and bring my server back... So how can I see what account on vpopmail did
> used to do this kind of thing? I have only auth-smtp, and just accept
> messages from one of my domains, that are about six and nothing more. I'm
> afraid that I don't have vpopmail logs, perhaps I did install vpopmail
> without them, so...

the smtp auth patch you use should be putting a header in the email saying who
sent it.. check for that header, and shut the guy off.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc