On Tuesday 26 October 2004 12:58 pm, Bob Ababurko wrote:
> At 12:52 PM 10/26/2004, you wrote:
> >how much research did you do before posting this question?
> >
> >http://www.qmailrocks.org
> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=qmail+pop3
> >

> >Well, isn't that special....my first post and someone is there, ready to
> >flame me.

It wasn't a flame.  It was simply very clear that you didn't really look at
anything before posting to the list.

> the question really had to do with a POP3 server implemented with
> vpopmail.  Do all of them do this?  Qmailrocks deals with an IMAP server,
> if my memory serves me....I dont think is going to help me.

As I stated before, qmail comes with a pop3 server and vpopmail comes with a
checkpassword module that works with qmail-pop3d.  This is all in the
documentation and lots and lots of (albeit some of them are terrible) howtos
around the web.

> I just needed help in the right direction, less any lip from the mailing
> list police.  Way to set the climate....you and cazabon should hang out.

Charles Cazabon is actually one of the most helpful people on the qmail
mailing list.

At least be appreciative of the _free_ help you were given.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc