On Tuesday 16 November 2004 01:11 pm, Peter Laufer wrote:
> Hi.
> I need som help with vpopmail and vchkpw.
> I have 10 domains installed o my server. Every morning the first logon
> to each domain fails with message unable to create
> /etc/tcp.smtptmp.xxxx. (but my vpopmail home path is
> /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb)
> Then everything works fine til next morning...
> Can somebody help me with this problem?

check how you've configured vpopmail.  I believe vpopmail first looks
for /etc/tcp.smtp{,cdb} when trying to determine a location to use for the
cdb file for roaming users.  If you go to your vpopmail source tree, edit
config.log (or config.status on old versions) you should be able to extract
what configure options you  used originally.  Then, re-run configure with
those options and look at the output it generates for how it has been
configured.  From there it should be relatively easy to determine the cause
of your problem :)

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]