On Tuesday 23 November 2004 04:53 pm, Rick Macdougall wrote:
> Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
> > mail from: <>
> > 571 sorry, sender address has invalid format (#5.7.1 - chkuser)
> >
> > HUH?
> >
> > this is fixed in a newer version I hope?
>
> Hi,
>
> Is CHKUSER_ENABLE_NULL_SENDER_WITH_TCPREMOTEHOST defined in your config ?
>
>  From the manual
>
> CHKUSER_ENABLE_NULL_SENDER_WITH_TCPREMOTEHOST         2.0.5   defined
> Enables accepting null sender "<>" from hosts which have a name
> associated to their IP

oh, and we don't do reverse dns lookups.. that would explain it.  This is on
as default or something?  Why is this even in chkuser?  heh...

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]