Pedro Pais wrote:

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:24:20 -0500, Dean Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/17/2004, "Pedro Pais" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Remove authdaemonrc from imapd and pop3d config files and replace it
with authvchkpw. I don't know why, but it works.
BTW, I think there's a way to compile courier-imap without authdaemon,
but you'll have to find out.

--
Pedro Pais
Skype name: pedro.pais

Maybe that's the problem... I don't have either in my config files...
Where is it supposed to go? Are we talking about the
/usr/lib/courier-imapd/etc/imapd config file?

Yes, both in imapd and pop3d. Mine are under /etc/courier-imap, but I
think that's distro specific.
The differences I made on those files follows below.
#AUTHMODULES="authdaemon"
AUTHMODULES="authvchkpw"

See, that's weird... I don't have AUTHMODULES="authdaemon" in my imapd or pop3d files... I just put AUTHMODULES="authvchkpw" in there... It looks like it's working so far, but we'll see after about 5 minutes.