On Wednesday 19 January 2005 01:42 pm, Brian Lanier wrote:
> [...]

well, you could use the qmailqueue patch and two qmail installs on the same
system to make it work.  as far as I know, the chkuser patch uses conf-qmail
to find the home directory.  You'd have your say, /var/qmail2 qmail-send
running, and use /var/qmail2/bin/qmail-queue to queue the mail, and it would
have your smtproutes and stuff.

also, you'd have to either nfs mount or make a local copy of your domains
directories so the chkuser patch can look for .qmail files and such.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]