Hi everybody:

I have an issue with my mail server, I have qmail, vpopmail 5.4.0 and MySQL 4.0.18 everything is fine, but when an user try to conect to mail server using outlook as mail client in the morning or after a long time of inactivity period, the outlook display the follow error message:

"Task 'server name - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800ccc0f): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). "

But if the user try again to connect to server after this error message, the server response fine...
this error happen just one time...and I don't really know what happen....In my file of mysql configuration I have the follows parameters:

[mysqld]
port            = 3306
socket          = /tmp/mysql.sock
skip-locking