On Feb 25, 2005, at 8:48 PM, Ken Jones wrote:
I wrote the code since we needed to support per user spamassasin
preferences. At Tom's request I put it in the 5.5 development version.
We run a 5.5.1 version production with no problems.

I think it's about time we merged this feature into the 5.4 release.
Any objections?

I plan on rolling it in to 5.4 after my updated vdelivermail has been released and tested further. Since most of the code for the per-user spamassassin filtering is in vdelivermail, I'd rather re-integrate it into my new code.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/