On Mar 2, 2005, at 9:47 AM, Alejandro Aguilar Sierra wrote:
I am using vpopmail 5.4.0 since almost a year now, without any important
problem, in a server with less than 30 domains. Most changes in stable
releases until 5.4.9 seems to be only fixes for the database modules.
Since I use cdb auth module only, is it worth to upgrade? Any important
fix for the cdb module?

You're right, there isn't much reason for CDB users to upgrade. Perhaps after the updated vdelivermail is released (I might have time to get it ready this Thursday), it would be worthwhile.

Most of the significant (security/reliability) changes in the past year are in the database backends.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/