Mike Husmann wrote:

>   I tried to compile it, but that fails, complaining about undefined
> references to ldap functions.  The documentation I've read says to
> stay away from using it, especially in a production environment.
>
> So I turn back to ldap:
> Is it possible/feasible to extend the AD schema to make it work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

I wouldn't mess with the schema. Have you thought about bridging to LDAP
from RADIUS? IIRC you can get a fairly standard RADIUS server out of AD.
Perhaps you can get a RADIUS to LDAP bridge going. Or even a script that
dumps from RADIUS into MySql.

I'm not an LDAP expert, but I've always wondered if it was possible.