Tom Collins wrote:

You'll need to recompile courier-imap (in addition to qmailadmin and vqadmin as others posted).

Ok, thanks I will remember that.

You can use the vuserinfo program to confirm that vpopmail is reading from PostgreSQL correctly.

I assume that you used vconvert to move the users from MySQL to PostgreSQL (probably moving them temporarily to vpasswd files?)

No I didnt use vconvert. I had just done a db dump on mysql and imported it to postgres, but I will use vconvert the next time I attempt it.

I'm fairly certain that PostgreSQL is working properly in 5.4.10. We did a lot of work on it, and I thought there were people using it in production environments.

I am sure there are, I just have not figured it out yet.

Also, Nick, from what I could tell vpopmail does not use a vpopmail.pgsql file. Although, I do have one there just in case.

Joshua